ph-consulting group, inc is a relatively new company building on over 45 years of combined experience in the energy sector, predominately Wind and Solar power, but also emissions reduction technology for fossil fuel plants as well as commodity trading. Peder Hansen, founder and owner, is a Danish native, living in Nebraska, USA. Olavo Batista, VP - South America is a Brazilian native living in Sao Paulo.
Our team is technically astute, team oriented, wind energy and alternative fuels professionals, who possess excellent decision making and analytical problem solving skills. Between us we speak English, French, Danish, German, Spanish and Portuguese.
Having worked with Project Development & Management, Legal & Regulatory Processes, Environmental Assessments, Product Development, Business Development and Risk Assessment we possess an unique "Big-Picture" approach to all the assignments we work on, large or small.
We specialize in building successful relationships with a broad group of stakeholders in a competitive environment by being dedicated and organized. Below is a selection of current and past clients:
- Green Way Smart Transportation
- Purnell Gear. Work wear for the wind industry
- Modular wind turbine tower systems
- We have a close working relationship with Quantus Energy. They work directly with debt capital market groups of some of the largest banks in the U.S., as well as bond distributors that arrange bond sales to accredited private investors, such as insurance companies and pension funds.
- EPo Energy, an Iowa based renewable energy company, offering a complete line of affordable and reliable solar energy systems. They have the capabilities to design and install systems sized for any customer.
- Kjærgård Trading is a medium size globally diversified company supported by a network located in Denmark, Ireland, China and Africa. Operations include mining and metallurgical sites, ethanol production, farming facilities and agricultural projects.
- GULF & BTOF have the ability to establish eco-friendly, space-efficient, cost-effective systems for growing produce and fish using only 10% of the water needed for traditional agriculture. They can also use wind, solar, geothermal, etc. to produce, store and retrieve the necessary electricity to power the production units on an off-grid basis. This provides for the production of food almost anywhere in the world.
- DyneGroup was formed to provide the right leadership talent to take best-of-breed emerging technologies from the laboratory to the marketplace in the field of energy technology
WIND | SOLAR | FINANCING | DUE DILIGENCE
Full Service System Integration & Technology Transfer Consulting